Department of Paediatrics
Give your child the best gift GOOD HEALTH with Deepam Paediatric & Neonatology.
Get one of the best paediatric cares in the city with 24 hours in house paediatrician / senior paediatric consultants’ speciality paediatricians on call.
- • 24 hrs OP / IP Services – both
- • Pediatric & Neonatology
- • Pediatric surgery including Emergency & Intensive Care
- • Growth & Developmental Assessment
- • Dietary Assessment
- • Immunizations in Routine & Special Situations
- • Specialty Clinics
- • Counseling for Chronic Pediatric Patients
- • Well baby Clinic
- • Immunization Clinic
- • Developmental Clinic
- • Pediatric Inpatient Ward
- • I, II & Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- • Specialty services like Pediatric & Neonatal surgery, Cardiology, Neurology etc
- • Round the clock Pediatric & Neonatal Registrars
- • Transport Incubator (Ventilator to bring the sick babies from referral hospitals)
We at Deepampallavaram Hospitals work as a team of paediatricians along with other specialists and have a support back-up of advanced diagnostic services to ensure maximum benefit to our patients.
Even before birth of child, many of metabolic and genetic disorders and congenital malformations can be diagnosed in womb with the help of modern equipment and technology. Besides, well being of foetus can also be assessed. Counselling is done by both obstetrician and paediatrician in order to prepare for labor and newborn care. For patients likely to born before term, preventive treatment is given to prevent complications.
All deliveries are being conducted in presence of expert neonatologist. No child is allowed to suffer at birth. The most modern equipment is available to perform immediate resuscitation using neonatal resuscitator (phoenix –Germany). Neonatal care is given as per most recent recommendations. The neonate is screened for common disorders. We have the most advanced equipment to deal with critical situations and state of art tertiary level NICU.
Well Baby Care
Growth and development, screening and early detection of health problems, preventive services, anticipatory guidance, nutritional advice, health education, behavioral training is being provided.
Paediatric & Neonatal ICU
Trauma and non-trauma emergencies like accidents, drowning, convulsions, unconsciousness, fever, acute abdomen, dehydration, shock, respiratory difficulty etc due to various causes are received and managed round the clock by team of expert emergency doctors and later on taken over by intensivists.