Best Gastroenterologist Tambaram & Laparoscopic Tambaram
Gastroenterology is a specialized branch of medicine dealing with diseases of the digestive system. It covers all disorders dealing with oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, colon, liver, pancreas and gall bladder. A Gastroenterologist does not perform surgeries but usually performs day care procedures through endoscopes.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Upper gastrointestinal Endoscopy.(Endoscopic examination of food pipe, stomach & small intestine)
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Lower gastrointestinal Endoscopy Colonoscopy. (Endoscopic examination of large intestine)
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound-(EUS) (for cancer of food pipe, stomach, gall bladder, pancreas & for jaundice & pancreatitis)
- Advance Therapeutic ERCP (Treatment for obstructive jaundice due to stones or cancers of biliary system or pancreas / Treatment of chronic pancreatitis)
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Single balloon Enteroscopy (for disease of small intestine-bleeding tumour)
- Endoscopic Treatment for Obesity-(Intragastric balloon placement)
- G.I. Physiology & Motility studies. (Difficulty in swallowing & acid reflux)
- Consultation in Gastroenterology-For diseases related to gastrointestinal tract (food pipe, stomach large intestine, small intestine, gall bladder, Liver & pancreas)
- IBS-(Lifestyle modified disease for gases in stomach, constipation, diarrhea, lower abdominal pain & blood/mucus in stools).
- IBD-Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Profuse bleeding, Perforation, Strictures and obstruction, Fistula and perianal disease)